CoEd Varsity Swim & Dive
- The bus to tryouts/practice will wait immediately afterschool outside Door 14. If you plan on taking the bus to tryouts/practice, make sure to scan the QR code outside Coach Annie’s room Y207 each day you plan on taking the bus. You must arrange your own transportation home.
- You will be expected to wear a mask at all times except when physically active. This includes on the busses, in locker rooms, and while we are waiting on deck. Be sure to bring a sealable bag to keep the mask dry while in the water.
- Due to the 2-HR early dismissal on Thursday from schools, there will not be a bus to Spring Hill, you will need to arrange your own transportation on Nov. 11.
- See the attachment for automatic qualifying times and the schedule of what events we will be swimming each day.
- Remember there is no dive tryouts on Tuesday, Nov. 9.
Our back-to-season interest meeting will be after school on Thursday, October 14 in the McLean Lecture Hall. We will go over tryouts, practices, meet schedule and team policies. If you are unable to attend, be sure to read any follow up emails.
Reminder, before the start of tryouts, you must complete your VHSL physical and complete the online registration -
Tryouts will begin the week of November 8th. More information to come later.
If you this would be your first year on the team (swim or dive) please email Coach Drake [email@example.com] with your name, student ID number and which team you are interested in joining.
The coaching staff hopes you are enjoying your summer break from classes. If you are new to McLean or plan on trying out for swim and dive for the first time (2021-2022) season, please email Coach Drake [firstname.lastname@example.org] with your name, sport, and ID number.
More information about signing up, participation physical and tryouts will be made available after the start of the school year.