CoEd Varsity Swim & Dive
If you were unable to attend the interest meeting on 11/11/2020, here is the recording link. A few other links:
- If you this year would be your first time trying out for either swim or dive, please email Coach Drake (email@example.com), if you have not done so already.
- Physical Participation Form is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about the physical form is found at https://mcleanactivities.org/main/otherad/contentID/30271135
- Online Participation Registration (ECC Form and Concussion Education) - https://mclean-ar.rschooltoday.com/ A tutorial to help - https://www.training.rschooltoday.com/page/103028/custom/2754 Questions can be directed to Stefanie Evers (email@example.com).
- Team Spirit Wear. Make sure if you want the jacket embroidered to add it to the “notes” section. If the “notes” section is blank, the jacket will arrive no-name.
- There will be a future digital signup sheet to determine which day an athlete attends tryouts. Due to space restrictions, there can be a maximum of 100 athletes total trying out for swimming.
- College Signing Day – Seniors, if you have committed to play a sport in the fall of 2021, fill out this form: https://forms.gle/dNU68yRF9xrDSn1cA
As I mention, I am waiting on a lot more information to come from central office. I will email major news, but plan on another virtual meeting closer to the start of tryouts.
We are going to do our interest/pre-season meeting tomorrow, Nov. 11. The meeting will start at 7:30. Please use this link to join through BbCU. Please make sure to use your full name when logging in so the coaching staff can check who is in attendance. The meeting will be recorded and shared in case you are unable to make it. If you are aware of an incoming freshman who may not have received this email, please forward it along.