CoEd Varsity Cross Country
XC Pictures will be August 17! at 7:30 AM.
Wear a red shirt and black shorts!
Paperwork Day - August 4!
First day of XC - August 7!
*If you tryout for another team, don't make it, and want to tryout for XC, come to paperwork day on August 4!
Click here to sign-up for Cross Country 2017!
To be completed by August 4 (to the Activities Office or turn in on paperwork day):
VHSL Physical - turned into the McLean Activities Office or Training Room before July 31
Emergency Care Card - two turned to the McLean Activities Office or on paperwork day
XC Rules and Procedures 2017 - see "Team Files" - with the Emergency Care Cards or on paperwork day
FCPS Participation Policy 2017-2018 - not available yet
- Turn in completed paperwork to the Activities Office paper clipped together before August 4!
- Come to paperwork day on August 4 between 5:30-7:00 pm!!
Fast Facts about XC:
- Make sure you sign-up on the google form (see News - sign-up for Cross Country!)
- Turn in your paperwork on time!
- XC is a sport for everyone -- there are no cuts!
- Workout over the summer - August practice is about getting in better shape!
- If your paperwork is in by August 4 -- your are on the team!
- If you are absent during August, this is fine. You must contact Coach Ney for excused absences. You need 15 practices before you can compete!
- You may turn in your paperwork to the McLean Activities Office earlier in July - make sure it is correct!
- See "Team Files" for more information!
- First day of practice is August 7
- August 7 - 1 mile time trial
- August 8 - 2 mile time trial